Kick-starting your day with a glass of smoothie is the best way. It takes less than five minutes to make smoothies in a blender. Compared to other drinks, making a glass of smoothie is pretty simple. Fortunately, you don’t need a smoothie blender for this nutritious healthy drink.
Smoothie blenders come in different powers and if you want to drink a smoothie on a daily basis, you should choose a blender with a minimum 600W power. However, this guide will show you how you can make a smoothie in your blender.
Continue reading the whole guide, and quickly make your smoothie in your blender. Let’s get started
10 Recipes on Smoothies Making
Smoothie is a perfect drink for breakfast, and making this magical drink is very easy. Before making any smoothies, first, you have to choose the fruits you love. Surprisingly most of the fruits can be used to make smoothies.
Here are some smoothie recipes that you can make in your blender –
Check 5 Best Smooties Blender Price
1. Frozen Fruit Smoothies
Frozen smoothies are healthy and making this smoothie is simple as well. The key to making a great smoothie is the frozen ingredients. This smoothie will give you a fresh feel. Follow the steps to make this fresh smoothie.
- 1 large sliced frozen banana
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup vanilla or plain yogurt
- 2 cups frozen cherries or strawberries
- 2/3 tbsp honey or as per your taste
- Add all the ingredients to the blender and run the blender until you get the consistency you love.
- Serve in a glass and enjoy this awesome frozen drink!
2. Peachy Mango Smoothies
Don’t forget to try this smoothie, this smoothie will make your summer vacation more enjoyable. You can add your favorite frozen peaches and mangoes instead of fresh fruits. You can store the smoothies for a week or as you like.
- 1 cup Peaches (you can use frozen peaches also)
- 1 Banana
- 1 cup Orange Juice
- 1 cup Mangoes
- 1/4 teaspoon Ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon Turmeric
- Add the ingredients to the blender and blend until you get a creamy smooth recipe.
3. Greens Smoothies
All of us know this fact that green smoothies are very beneficial to our health. If you don’t like eating raw vegetables you can make smoothies instead. We can not refuse health benefit of green smoothies in our everyday life.
- 1 frozen banana
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1 cup pineapple
- 2 cups spinach
- 1/2 cup grapes
- 1 cup fresh greens (spinach, kale, celery anything you like)
- Pour all the ingredients to your blender and run the blender. Once you get the thickness you want, serve into a glass and drink immediately.
4. Cherry Almond Smoothies
Almond has the quality to make your smoothie tastier, try this cherry almond smoothie.
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 1/2 cups cherries frozen
- 1 banana
- 1 scoop protein powder
- Add all the ingredients to the blender and run the machine until a perfect consistency.
- Use almond butter and cherries for topping (this is optional).
4. Sunshine Smoothies
Try this low-fat smoothie to give your day a fresh feel.
- Chilled carrot juice 500ml
- Pineapple canned or fresh 200g
- 2 large bananas cut into pieces
- Peeled small ginger
- Cashew nuts 20g
- 1 lime juice
5. Mango Smoothie
Mango is one of the best fruits in the summertime – this summer try this mango smoothie also, this is very easy to make.
- 3 or 4 medium ripe mangoes
- Plain yogurt 500g
- Cardamom 2 tsp (ground)
- Honey & lime to taste
- Pour all the items to the blender and run the machine to get a thick texture.
6. Banana Smoothie
Bananas have many health benefits, you’ll also get this fruit year-round. When it comes to making smoothies, banana is the first name that comes to mind. Follow these steps to make a banana smoothie –
- 1 large ripe banana
- 2 cups almond milk (unsweetened)
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp almond butter
- Add the ingredients to your blender and run until the consistency you get.
- Drink immediately this healthy smoothie.
8. Triple Berry Smoothie
This smoothie recipe is for the berry lovers. Make this easy berry smoothie in your blender in a few seconds.
- 1 cup of frozen strawberries
- 1 cup frozen blackberries
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- 1/4th cup almond milk
- 1/2 cup greek yogurt
- 1 large banana
- Combine all ingredients to your blender and until you get the consistency, run the blender.
- Topping with some blackberries and enjoy!
9. Kale Smoothies
If you are a green smoothie lover then you must try this vegan smoothie. Kale is rich in Vitamin C that is great for our health.
- 2 bunch of fresh kale
- 1/2 cup lime juice
- 1 frozen pieces banana
- 1/2 cup avocado
- 1 large frozen pieces apple
- Medium chopped ginger
- 1 tbsp cashew nuts
- 2 cups of water
- Put all the items to the blender and make this green smoothie until you get the thickness you prefer.
- Drink this green smoothie immediately.
10. Coconut banana smoothie
Most people crave a creamy silk smoothie, if you are one of them then this smoothie recipe is for you.
- Coconut yogurt (100g)
- 3 tbsp milk
- 1 small peeled ginger
- 1 tbsp oats
- 1 medium ripe banana sliced
- 1/2 tsp turmeric
- Honey as per taste
- 1/2 cup lemon juice (optional)
- First, add the coconut yogurt plus milk to the blender and run the blender for a few seconds at a high-speed.
- Now add other ingredients to the blender and blend until getting a creamy thick consistency.
- Drink immediately once the smoothie is done.
Look in Video: How to make smoothies in a blender
See… Making a glass of smoothie in a blender is very simple, isn’t it? You can use your home blender to make a smoothie but if you don’t have a blender we have some suggestions for you. You can have a look at Best Blender for Smoothies to get a great blender for the smoothie.
Smoothies have many health benefits and that’s why people around the world drink this magical drink. If you yet didn’t add a smoothie to your list then you should add this as soon possible to get a better lifestyle.
Rita C. Donnell (Jennifer) has spent the last 26 years studying and practicing nutrition science. She has used a larger part of this time in improving people’s livelihoods. She has done so by coming up with unquestionable ideas on how to tackle food problems in her community. Readmore