Some people state smoothies are a magic drink for intake multiple vitamins, minerals, and protein but less carbs. Some people joke about it as an adult’s ‘baby food.’ Whatever, you call it smoothies health benefits are enormous. It helps you to stay hydrated, keep in shape, give flawless skin, shiny hair and so on. Benefits of smoothies for weight loss is the key reason for having smoothies for many people. But still its favorite to athletes and even among kids.
Today we are going to share all the facts about smoothie health benefits. In here you will get not only the benefits of fruit and vegetable smoothies also the green smoothies. So, keep reading.
Facts about smoothies
Smoothies are a magical drink that fulls not only your stomach but also your body and mind. Here are some points that will enlight your thoughts about smoothies. Such as,
- Smoothies could fill up the daily needs of fruits and vegetables.
- It gives you more energy fast and efficiently.
- Smoothies help to build your bones and muscles.
- It reduces craving.
- Smoothies are a great way to lose your wait by adding into your diet.
- It helps to detox your body and boosts your brain.
- Kids love smoothie, so it could be an excellent way to give them more vegetables and fruits.
Check 5 Best Green smoothies Price
Benefits of drinking smoothies for breakfast
Green smoothies are just like its name, green in color. The color is gain from all the vegetables and fruits that are mostly raw and green. Usually, green smoothies contain the right amount of leafy green veggies including other ingredients.
This nutrient-rich drink that could full-fill the ideal level of fruit-vegetables if you intake it in sufficient amount. It gets the maximum amount of vitamin that you can’t get from your daily meal. Green smoothies are a tasty and healthy way to get vitamin A, C, D, and Antioxidants. It hydrates the body and detox the body protects your skin from free radical damage, grow new hair, lessen nail breakage and so on.
Benefits of smoothies with spinach
Spinach the ultimate leafy vegetable is not only Popeye’s (the sailor man) favorite. Its favorite to diet conscious people also because of its ultimate power of energy, protein, vitamin and other essential things. Look at below to know the benefits of smoothies with spinach.
- Enhanced nutrient absorption. Spinach is a nutrient powerhouse. When you blend and drink it with your smoothie or other meal, it releases all the nutrients and readily absorbed into the bloodstream.
- It helps to improve your digestion. Spinach contain lots of fiber. So it increases the digestion and reduces the trouble of constipation.
- Boost the immune system. This leafy green is loaded with phytonutrients. It makes the stronger immune system in the human body and helps you stay healthy and stave off illness.
- Stronger bones. This green miracle leaf is rich in calcium and vitamin K. All these vitamins are necessary for ensuring calcium reaches your bones but not into body tissues.
- Spinach increased energy with its enhancing nutrient absorption ability. So after you eat or drink you feel fresh and energized after a few moments.
- Health heart. As you know, spinach contains antioxidants, but it has vitamin C and A too. These help to lower cholesterol. As a result, it might help you to avoid strokes or heart attack.
- Eating spinach also leave a significant impact on your skin. It reduces signs of aging and keeps the body hydrated.
- Leafy veggies are a good source of chlorophyll. It replenishes and rebuild red blood cells and rejuvenating the body.
Benefits of smoothies for skin
Having smoothies every morning is an excellent beneficiary for your skin. Here are some skin benefits that you get from healthy smoothies.
- Some skin clearing smoothie made of hemp seed, blueberries, avocado, coconut water, etc. Are great for detox your body. The smoothie provided a considerable amount of omega 3 and 6 fatty acids that boost your skin and help to keep the skin cells younger. Having skin clearing smoothie give you glowing skin that you never had before.
- If you have sensitive skin with redness, irritation, acne or puffiness than our next skin smoothie is definitely for you. This smoothie contains flaxseed oil, raw almond butter, apple juice, and banana. This smoothie provided plant-based protein, potassium, calcium, fiber, and omega-3. Its essential fatty acids work as an anti-inflammatory agent. So, you get trouble-free skin without any rash or puffiness.
- As you know it detox your body leaves a significant impact on your body organs, especially on your skin. Our next detoxing smoothie works to cleanse your liver and stomach. All you need is some fruits like banana, strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, kale leaves and fish oil. You can add some other ingredients like, spinach or any other veggies that you often like to add in your food or drink. Berry fruits have a strong flavor that helps to sneak other foods in your smoothies. As a result, you get more nutrition in a tasty way.
- Hydration is the key to healthy youthful skin. That is why you need to add more tropical fruits in your diet. Take smoothie with lots of pineapples, mango, coconut water, banana, and some yogurt. This smoothie hydrate you in two ways. One by the coconut water and two by all the added fruits. Also its test good. You will see the difference within three days after starting to have this smoothie.
Why are green smoothies good for you
Green smoothies are trendy option to get benefits like weight loss, healthy skin, constipation, etc. benefits of green smoothies for hair also a significant choice. It reduces hair loss and grows new hair.
Also, those suffering from diabetics, low/high BP, constipation also like to add some green smoothies in their diet, due to it has a great impact on human bodies. So, you can say, this smoothie is the daily dose of feel-good medicine.
The popular myth takes a full-proof large breakfast in the morning to get energized all day long. But the reality is our system does not require a heavy sugar-landen breakfast just after waking up. You can take your green tea or lemon water, prepare a non-complex smoothie and have breakfast after some while.
A “pre-chewed” green smoothies is a good source of bioavailable nutrition. It supplies more fiber and helps to improve your digestion. Most importantly green smoothies are smart and light option to get essential vitamins, minerals, and fiber. So it can full fill or at least half of daily veggie intakes.
Why you need a green smoothie if you ask that the simple answer will be- Green smoothie give you instant energy and your body get proper nutrition to repair cellular, detoxify the blood and increase the metabolism.
Also, it’s easier to make, no need of fancy ingredient. You can find the elements from your fridge like spinach, lettuce, cucumber, cilantro, etc. Also, adding kale, spirulina, mint, granny smith apple, kiwi, etc. Make the smoothie more rich and testy. Try to use organic and fresh fruit and veggies for your smoothie.
Benefits of green smoothies in the morning are infinity. But even you miss your morning drink for late waking up you can drink it rest of the day any time. So next time you craving for late night snake have a glass of smoothie.
Is drinking a smoothie everyday healthy
The indeed smoothie is a healthy option to get all the nutrition that you need from fruits and veggies. But does it means it could replace the necessity of intaking whole fruits and vegetables? Well, you will find that soon.
- The smart way to get a verity of fruits and veggies. But the thing is you have them in a small portion. So even you have a variety of ingredients possibility is there no more than 2/3 bites. So you need plenty amount of fruits+veggies to fill up the daily target.
- When you blend all the ingredients your target is to mix all these smooth as possible over combining charge the fiber structure of the food. So like a whole fruit smoothie does not provide the high-quality fiber that you need. But still its a good option for having fiber as long as you continue to eat whole vegetables, fruits, and nuts more or less.
- Many smoothie recipes ask milk substitute like soya milk, almond or cashew milk. Some people also replace the dietary products in their smoothie with these or other alternatives. But that is not ideal to reach your daily protein need. Especially vegetarian people would suffer a lot from protein efficiency if they only depend on only smoothies or protein powder.
So, the thing is smoothie is right for your healthy mind and body, as long as you made it from fresh ingredients and didn’t forget to eat some whole fruits, milk, younger with it or later. You can drink a smoothie in the morning and have some apple, oranges or carrots for evening snack. That will balance a lot your healthy diet. But excluding whole fruits and veggie or dairy products and only depending on a smoothie for these is not that useful that you might think of it.
How to Make Green Smoothie (Smoothie Recipe)
Every human body needs are different. One thing that works for others might not be sufficient for you as well. So, when you are targeting smoothie to achieve some specific stuff or getting smoothies health benefits; its best to consult with a nutritionist. Depending on your age, and physical condition he/she will suggest you the perfect diet including smoothe.
Remember, a smoothie is not alternative your three-course meal. It’s a collaborator who will help you to fill up some nutritious need that your regular diet lackings.
Rita C. Donnell (Jennifer) has spent the last 26 years studying and practicing nutrition science. She has used a larger part of this time in improving people’s livelihoods. She has done so by coming up with unquestionable ideas on how to tackle food problems in her community. Readmore