As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
You are a pizza lover, right? I would like to teach you how to prepare a mouth-watering pizza the like of which you have never tasted. Well, with enough ingredients and the best food processor dough blade, you will learn how to make a delicate snack that has among other things, the gluten and essential proteins that everybody is craving for.
Through this write-up, my aim will be showing you how you not only make the ideal snack you need but also take you through different types of food processors for kneading dough that can help you accomplish your MISSION
Before we look at these large-capacity food processors for kneading dough, it is important to answer some of the important questions. For instance, you need to know what dough is. Besides, it is of utmost importance to know what a kneading dough blade is and how it can help you attain a PERFECT mix. To start us of, let’s know what dough is.
Table Of Contents
Top 6 Food Processor Dough Blade
What Is Dough?
The dough is a term used to refer to a mixture of flour, water, and other ingredients. When mixed as desired, the dough can then be cooked, usually through deep-frying to make quick snacks such as shortcakes, pizza, sauces, and some types of sandwiches. You can also decide to prepare chapatti and other sweet delicacies for breakfast, and feasts.
While a majority of people in developing countries use their hands to knead flour to make dough manually, their counterparts in the first world use food processor dough maker to make work easier. This is so far where the world is headed. You will definitely love the idea of making work easier using the best food processor for dough maker.
To that end, although a food machine can do many things, a food processor for kneading dough is specifically designed for this purpose. Essentially, a food processor dough blade does better in ensuring you mix your dough fast, efficient, and effective.
How To Ensure Dough Is Kneaded Properly
While you can be able to knead dough manually, there is no guarantee that you will achieve the best results. However, with the best food processor dough blade, you are sure to attain the mixture you are yearning to have.
PS. Well-kneaded dough is distinctive. It is easy to know if dough is properly kneaded or not. For instance, to know if your dough is ready for cooking, it should have a smooth texture. Besides, it should have a shiny appearance. When pulling it, the dough will always stretch but quickly return to its position the moment you stop pulling.
1. Use The Right Blade(s)
The first step towards ensuring you knead your dough properly is to choose the right blade. The market offers a variety of dough blades. However, professional chefs recommend the traditional metal blade. What is the reason?
Large food processors with dull blades that are usually made of plastic make the hard and dull dough. On many occasions, these blades make it hard for you to gather all the dough because they tend to push the dough to the extreme corners of the food processor.
Metal dough blades, on the other hand, make it easy for you to prepare your dough. They are easy to clean and do not push the dough to the sides of the processor. Besides, if you get the best food processor with a dough blade, you will prepare a nicely-kneaded dough is a few minutes.
2. Do Not Over knead the Dough
The mistake many people do is to overly trust the processor. While it is not a bad idea to do so, it is prudent to approach your cooking with caution. This is especially important when your dough has additional ingredients such as butter.
Experts warn that dough that has butter in it tends to soften faster even with the slightest heat. The result is that bread texture is likely to be affected if you let the dough mix for a long time inside a large-capacity food processor.
3. Ensure You Add Chilled Water Into The Dough
Once you understand how the best food processor for pizza dough works, it will be easy for you to use it. For your information, an electric food processor exerts a lot of power into its dough blades when it is on. The effect is releasing a high amount of heat into your dough.
With a lot of heat pumped into the dough, there are high chances your dough will lose essential nutrients such as flavor, yeast, and even the rising of the dough, which is one of the characteristics of well-kneaded dough for some snacks.
To reduce friction, which is caused by the pumping of the electric food processor dough maker, you need to use chilled water. Most chilled liquids tend to reduce the friction as well as hinder the unnecessary elasticity that is caused by friction.
4. Mix Ingredients At The Right Time
“There is time and season for everything”, goes an ancient saying. True to these words, the recommended practice of using the best food processor dough blade is to pour liquid ingredients at the right time.
Professional experts argue that the best time to pour liquid ingredients into their dry counterparts that are already in the food processor is when the machine is still running. But, why is this a necessity?
Think of this: what will happen if you pour liquid ingredients much later after dry ingredients have mixed inside the food processor? Worse, still, what will happen if you put liquid ingredients on top of the dry ingredients then press the food processor’s ON button?
If you make the mistake of pouring any liquid or liquid ingredients on top of other dry ingredients inside the bowl then power the food processor, they will quickly spill off.
The best time to mix all the available ingredients is when the food processor is on. This way, the ingredients will blend faster, mix quickly and evenly.
Improper dough kneading is also profound. The following three signs show your dough did not knead properly:
- If your dough breaks, easily when you pull it means it is under kneaded.
- It will be tough and sometimes very dense when it is over kneaded.
- Your dough will break, never mix with other ingredients, and look dull if it is removed from the processor before it kneads properly.
7 Best Food Processors Dough Blades In The Market
Food processor manufacturers are doing all they can to ensure they lure their clients with beautiful, nicely-designed food processors each day. These aggressive producers give discounts; try to include different appealing features in their commodities, and offer quality customer care services. All these are means to entice you to buy their products. Nonetheless, the fact is finding the best food processor with a dough blade is not an easy task.
I want to make it easier for you by giving you 7 large capacity food processors to choose from. These processors have different distinctive features. Some of these food processor dough makers have been in the market for decades while others are gaining entry for the first time. Whichever the way, see if you can find the best food processor dough blade you have been looking for from the reviewed list below:
1. Cuisinart (FP-8SV) Elemental Food Processor
Well-baked home bread is a good treat to the family. Dough making can, however, make bread making a tedious experience. Cuisinart (FP-8SV) Elemental Food Processor offers the best food processor dough blade that makes even the hardest dough within minutes. The 8-cup working bowl is large enough to accommodate large food portions.
- Eight-cup bowl with a blade lock system that has been patented.
- Dishwasher safe removable parts.
- Rubberized controls. They include high, low, and pulse controls.
- A 550-watt powerful motor.
- Wide feed chute that can accommodate vegetables and whole fruits.
- The seal-tight advantage technology is able to seal the bowl. It can also lock the blade.
- Adjustable shredding disc and slicing disc.
- Stainless steel blade that is suitable for medium to fine chopping. It can also be used for mixing and as a dough blade.
2. Cuisinart Pro Classic (DLS 10SY) White Food Processor
Dough making is a must for those people who love cooking. With the best food processor dough blade, you are assured of perfectly made dough. Say no to tired hands and undone pizza dough with Cuisinart Pro Classic (DLS 10SY) food processor. This food processor has a 7-cup capacity that is suitable for a large family setting.
- Seven-cup large work bowl.
- A wide feed chute for feeding the ingredients into the food processor. It comes with a smaller feed tube for inserting smaller items.
- Pushers that come in small and large varieties.
- The multifunctional blades are made of stainless steel.
- Medium-sized slicing disc that is 4mm. The disc stem is detachable.
- It has a shredding disc.
- It comes with a recipe book, spatula, and a flat cover.
- Suitable for chopping, shredding, pureeing, slicing, kneading, and emulsifying.
- A 600W heavy duty motor that operates quietly.
3. Cuisinart (DLC-2009CHBMY) Prep Food Processor
When it comes to style, performance, and quality, trust Cuisinart food processor to deliver them all. This food processor dough maker will transform your baking experience by making the perfect dough for you. Whether you need pizza dough, a well-made cake mix or just plain pita bread dough, Cuisinart Prep Food Processor can handle any of the tasks. It has a glossy red finish that adds to the food processor’s style.
- A 9-cup work bowl capacity.
- Compact size that is easy to store and fit in most kitchen countertops.
- Powerful 600W motor.
- Large feed chute that has a one-piece utmost feed tube.
- It has seven food preparation options.
- Two discs: slicing disc and the shredding disc. The blade is made of stainless steel.
- Comes with easy to use pulse controls and a touchpad
4. Cuisinart (DLC-8SBCY) Pro Custom Food Processor
This 11-cup food processor dough maker is the best food processor for kneading dough. The large feed tube lets you add your flour without spilling it on the floor or countertops. It also includes a kneading/chopping cover for added efficiency. Its motor is powerful enough to handle all the heavy kneading tasks. Durability is also assured.
- Two various slicing discs.
- It includes a shredding disc, mixing blade and two pushers.
- An eleven-cup work bowl.
- It comes with an extra-large feed chute for vegetables and fruits.
- Suitable for kneading dough, shredding cheese, mincing garlic, slicing vegetables, mixing batters as well as emulsifying.
- Comes with a 3 year limited warranty for the entire unit.
5. Breville Sous Chef (BFP800XL) Food Processor
This great large-capacity food processor will inspire you to produce perfect food. A nicely prepared and presented meal is a good way to eat healthy food. With Breville Sous Chef (BFP800XL) food processor, you can turn nuts into peanut butter with the three feed tube options. Use the 8 tools of precision to knead, shred, dice, or chop various ingredients.
- It has multiple feed chute options. The mini-feed tube is designed for small thin ingredients such as carrots.
- The multidirectional timer turns off the food processor once the allocated task is completed.
- Features a heavy-duty and powerful 1200W motor.
- It has a 16-cup bowl capacity with an added 1L mini bowl.
- S-blade technology uses a micro-serrated blade for consistent mixing, chopping, and processing.
- Slicing disc with 24 settings. It allows the user to choose the slice thickness.
- It has small and large food pusher with a silicone seal.
- Rubber feet are skid proof.
6. Breville (BFP660SIL) 12-Cup Sous Chef Food Processor
Arm yourself for any food processing task with this amazing machine. With its 3 feed chute choices and adjustable slicer, you can turn any meal into a feast. It is perfect for kneading dough, slicing, mincing as well as other functions. This is enabled by the heavy duty induction motor.
- Three feed tube choices. 1½” mini-feed tube, 2¾” mid feed tube and 5” large feed tube.
- Features an adjustable slicing disc that has twenty-four settings. It can cut as thin as 0.3mm slices to 8.0mm thick slices.
- It has a micro-serrated S-blade.
- The work bowl is BPA free. It has a 12-cup capacity.
- Powerful 1000 watts motor.
7. Cuisinart (DLC-2011CHBY) Prep Plus Food Processor
The 11-cup food processor has the best food processor dough blade. It comes with a recipe book that aids you through various recipes. Dough making is greatly made easier by this process’s power prep metal dough blade. Get this processor for quicker and precise tasks.
- An 11-cup work bowl (Lexan).
- Cuisinart One-Piece Supreme feed chute.
- Power prep metal dough blade.
- The disc stem is detachable.
- Stainless steel chopping or mixing blade.
- Features a 625W motor.
How To Choose Best Food Processor Dough Blade
To select the best food processor dough blade, you need to be careful. In fact, you must be ready to look at a few yet important things that make a difference between a traditional food processor and the best food processor for kneading dough. Here are 4 main factors to consider:
We should not lie. In the world filled with many products, we tend to associate with famed manufacturers. Some of these producers have been in the industry for a long time. They definitely know what clients want.
You would like to choose a large capacity food processor from top brands such as Cuisinart, Black & Decker, Hamilton Beach, and KitchenAid among a few reputable brands.
Although the term features are relative, you can agree that some products are basic. They have few features that will start you off but not enough to sustain an enormous endeavor in the kitchen.
You might want to scrutinize the machine further to ensure it has at least three controls, a powerful motor, a wider tube to pour ingredients to the processor, and a reliable pusher among other things.
The controls and other prompts on the machine should be easy to operate. Everything including the blades should be easy to detach and replace, dishwasher safe, as well as easy to use.
Which food processor would you like your family to have, a 3-cup bowl capacity or a 21-cup bowl capacity? I understand you do not need a large-capacity food processor if you are single. However, if you have a family, you may need to focus on the capacity.
Although for now, you are interested in a food processor with dough blade, you will need to prepare other types of food using the machine. It is true that a food processor dough maker can do other things, but it is not automatic.
You need to ensure the brand you are choosing comes with the necessary attachments that can help you accomplish other chores in the kitchen. In this, look for:
- Different sizes of bowls.
- A number of blades.
- Different sizes and types of discs.
- Appropriate settings for each.
PS. Although we are talking of additional accessories, it is prudent to ask yourself, do I really need these things? Will I use them? If you do not need these attachments, it is needless to query if the machine has them.
Finding the best food processor dough blade should not be hard. For now, you have everything you have been looking for to have the ideal food processor for pizza dough in your kitchen. Perhaps, the only thing you now need to do is to decide which of the 7 aforementioned food processors with dough blade, you will take home.
Rita C. Donnell (Jennifer) has spent the last 26 years studying and practicing nutrition science. She has used a larger part of this time in improving people’s livelihoods. She has done so by coming up with unquestionable ideas on how to tackle food problems in her community. Readmore