Do your gas grill have grease all over it? Looking for something that can help you clean it without creating the trouble for self or harming the grill? Just relax, sit back and the tips in this article will guide you how to properly clean your gas grill. Lets we start the cleaning journey.
Requirements for Clean a Gas Grill
- A bucket(or a container).
- A liquid cleaner that can dissolve grease (not too harsh).
- A brush (soft).
- Hot water.
Kitchen Grill Cleaning Instructions:
1. Before you start cleaning it, you must ensure that the gas is disconnected from the gas tank. Then allow the remaining gas in a pipe to escape.
2. Fill the bucket with hot water. Hot water will quicken the cleaning process. Do note that the water should be mildly hot not boiling.
3. Put in the liquid cleaner into the water and mix the solution.
4. Now remove the grills from the gas and put them in the bucket containing the soapy solution.
5. Keep them in hot water for some time (40-45 min.). If the grease doesn’t come off then allow it to dissolve by keeping it for an extended period of time
6. While the grills are in the bucket you can utilize the time by cleaning the gas burners. Generally, they are the reason for greasy grills.
7. Take a clean cloth and soak it into the soapy solution, with its help clean of the grease settled on the burner.
8. Use the brush to clean the inside walls.
9. Over the time grease and food particles get deposited inside the gas so its time to remove it.
10. After the cleaning process is complete its time to remove the extra soap from the gas.
11. If grease is baked on it won’t come off with soap, so use the brush to remove it.
You should be gentle in cleaning the gas grill. Try to clean It regularly so that you don’t have to put in so many efforts. Don’t use harsh soap on painted parts that will make the paint to come out. Clean them separately, use a cloth soaked in the soapy solution and clean off the grease. Also, keep in mind that the brush used is a regular one, metal brushes are strictly not be used. Use a simple cloth or a washing sponge to give you gas grill a good cleaning.
For Cleaning the grill grates you should
1. Put the flame on low when the food is removed from the grill.
2. Brush the grates with the great brush for a few seconds till the solid particles come loose.
3. Let it cool.
4. When cooled, spray some vegetable oil on the grates.
Use the ketchup only minutes before you remove the food.
Cleaning the gas grill is very important as the taste of the food improves and health problems are also handled. Grease leads to health-related problems many of which are quite dangerous.
Now, I guess you have everything you wanted to know. Get started. If any asking on cleaning kitchen grill please submit a query in a comment section.