For many health-conscious people, smoothies have become the must-have daily drink. Infect its a good supplement of meal that could contain all the vitamin, protein, minerals and other stuff. The best cheap blender for smoothies come handy in here. Besides having a bulky, expensive family size blender, this one gives you more versatility, lightness, affordability both making a drink, meal and dessert.
Table Of Contents
- 1 Pick One From 7 Best Cheap Blender for Smoothies
- 2 1.Hamilton Beach 58148A Power Elite Multi-Function Blender
- 3 2. Nutri Ninja Pro Personal Blender
- 4 3.Oster BLSTPB-WBL My Blend 250-Watt Blender with Travel Sports Bottle
- 5 4. Magic Bullet Blender, Small, Silver, 11 Piece Set
- 6 5. Hamilton Beach Wavestation Express Dispensing Smoothie Blender
- 7 6. CHULUX Smoothie Blender with BPA-Free Travel Bottles
- 8 7. Gourmia GPB250 Personal Home Blender – BlendMate Smoothie Plus Edition
- 9 What to Look for in an Affordable Blender for Smoothie
- 10 Conclusion
Pick One From 7 Best Cheap Blender for Smoothies
We have spent around 7+ days on researching some quality blenders that are affordable and equally good at service. Some underlying elements like the power, most safe materials, blades, and other things are counted while finalizing these 7 blenders for smoothies. So, when you will know them also get a clear idea like, what should you look for a mixer that can take a heavy load and make some delicious smoothies.
Hamilton is always recognized for high-quality affordable blenders; that is why we selected the Hamilton Beach 58148A Power Elite Multi-Function Blender that offers EXCELLENT versatility at a reasonable price. The blender has 700 watts of the motor with a 40 oz. Dishwasher safe glass jar. What it has the wave action system that pulls the mixture down into blades to all the ingredients could blend well.
The most attractive parts of the blender are its pre-programmed buttons. The mixer has an option for making milkshakes, ice cream, chop, grind, blend and many more. The milkshake button works for self-cleaning as well.
The blender has a plastic lid cover that has an additional pouring cup for natural liquid pouring.it’s even good at making the dip, salsa or any sauce.
The jar, lid and the bled is washable in the dishwasher. You can even wash these all manually by separating all of these. Overall, its a high-quality, efficient, versatile and safe blender for a daily meal or drink preparation for small family or singles.
- The pre-set program includes chopping, blending, crushing, ice drinks total 12 different functions.
- Dishwasher safe and BPA free glass jar.
- It has a pour cup for easy pouring.
- Comes with affordable price.
- Offers three years of warranty.
What we don’t like
- The jar is little heavy for quick movement cause there is a possibility to drop and break it easily.
Ninja is reputed brand for low price single or family size blenders for daily use. That is why we choose the Nutri Ninja Pro Personal Blender. This one comes with a 900 watts power base with extractor blades, two cups, and lids for each. These 18 and 24 oz cups are convenient for blending or even taking out with.
The covers have lids that have sip hole for quick drinking. All the container and tops of the blender are safe for food.
The good thing is the blender parts are dishwashable. These are light and comfortable to work with.
The extractor blade it’s got is made of stainless steel, so it does not wear out so quickly. Both blade and the motor works well on crushing seeds, ice, fruit peels, and green veggies.
- Powerful motors give perfect blended drinks and meals every time.
- Twist on the spout lids for quick and easy sipping.
- Crush ice like snow.
- All the containing parts of the blender is BPA free.
- You can clean the parts in the dishwasher.
Features we don’t like
- The blade assembly that you insert into the motor must be situated exactly right position to avoid any striping.
- Underneath of blender came out black color dirt after blending.
3.Oster BLSTPB-WBL My Blend 250-Watt Blender with Travel Sports Bottle
If you want a light travel-friendly blender, then this Oster BLSTPB-WBL is a great option. Because it includes a travel sports bottle. The entire mixer is devised on two unit, the bottom, and the blade. You will definitely like this blender just by looking at it.
However, the blender comes with 250 watts motor that can reach more than 400 watts if needed. It’s good for blending a smoothie, making puree and juice. The blender is unusually high at crushing ice, fruit seeds, nuts, etc. So all the smoothie it creat test amazing. You can make baby food in it as well. But remember it can’t handle hot stuff, the warm is fine.
The Oster BLSTPB-WBL is perfect for your busy lifestyle. The bottom the entire unit is light and smart in size to carry in the bag. So, its a best blender for those are health conscious, work out daily and or often travel.
- Crush nuts, seeds and ice pretty well.
- Very light and easy to carry the whole unit outside.
- Sturdy construction and beautiful color range.
- Stop working if the motor is overheated.
- Made of BPA free plastic.
Features we don’t like
- The blades are not detachable.
- The bottle is little hard to taking out of the base.
4. Magic Bullet Blender, Small, Silver, 11 Piece Set
The magic bullet is one of the most heard names in blender brand. Thanks to telemarketing shopping broadcasting the brand are popular among all type of people. This Magic Bullet Blender Small comes with 100 different pieces of cups, covers including the motor base. You can do anything literally with this blender.
The blender is good at making a protein shake, milkshake, mix fruit smoothies and so on. It’s good at grinding dry spices too.
It has one container with handle, two different sizes of blending cups, extractor blade, lids, and the motor base. It has an individual cover for easy sip or travel. The magic bullet is ideal for carrying outside the entire drink.
All the cups and covers are BPA free and good to go in the dishwasher. You can use the blender for daily meal preparation. It’s best for any small family. Or making single serve multiple smoothies or juice for one/two.
- Excellent at bringing dry spices.
- Makes perfect smooth smoothies.
- Takes less space to store.
- Has different size of cups and lids for versatile use.
- Includes multiple covers including a flip-top lid for the cups.
Features we don’t like
- Takes time to blend whole fruits.
- The food stocks on the bottom.
5. Hamilton Beach Wavestation Express Dispensing Smoothie Blender
Here is a blender with some exciting features and facility. The Hamilton Beach Wavestation Express Dispensing Smoothie Blender is ideal for daily blending, grinding and grating. You can make Hamas, tomato puree, cocktail, smoothies in it. For easy pouring, it has a dispensing spout on the pitcher. It’s a cool feature for quick dispensing.
The blender also has a speed wheel to run it in different speed settings. They mark it as a drink, grind or blend section so one can use it as preset blending program.
The other features of the blender are pretty basic. It has one 48 oz. Container with a cover and stainless steel blade. The blade makes wave-action to blend all the ingredients. All the container and cover are dishwasher safe.
- The large size of the container for making large batches.
- Has dispensing spout for easy pouring.
- Dishwasher safe jar and lid.
- Pre-set button for different types of blending.
- Stainless steel long sharp blades.
Features we don’t like
- Ingredients stuck on the bottom sometimes and you need to stop blending stir it with a spoon and continue mixing.
6. CHULUX Smoothie Blender with BPA-Free Travel Bottles
Here is another blender that is perfect for your family to make all morning health drink and dessert. The CHULUX Smoothie Blender with BPA-Free Travel Bottles is one of the best family blenders with all the necessary accessories. It comes with a 300-watt motor and one 20 oz. jar and one 14 oz jar.
Also, it has blades lid and a flip drinking lid with carrying hook. So basically you get two options to make drinks or dessert and store them if needed. Also, its convenient top with carrying hook give an ultimate advantage to take it on office, gym or yoga.
You can make a milkshake, raw juice, smoothies with a blender. But this blender is not well at chopping or grinding anything. As long as there is liquid enough, cut fruit and vegetables, its fine to blend everything. You can add ice cubes to your drink but not larger than 2×2 cm.
Usually, the lender takes 40-60 sec to make one jar of drink. But before pour the liquid carefully measure the ingredients and do not overfill them. All the parts or it is easy to wash in both sink or dishwasher. The plastic parts are safe for your food to store as well.
- All the containers and lids are BPA free and dishwasher safe.
- Stainless steel heavy duty blades.
- Lightweight and convenient design.
- Useful for carrying during travel.
- Has less heat, burn, sound or sparkling problems.
Features we don’t like
- The customer service is not that impressive.
- The button needs to press down for uniform mixing.
7. Gourmia GPB250 Personal Home Blender – BlendMate Smoothie Plus Edition
Love to enjoy creamy smoothy every morning then try Gourmia GPB250 Personal Home Blender- BlendMate Smoothie Plus Edition. Its a perfect blender for one’s morning healthy smoothy or protein shake. The blender base and the travel bottle is convenient to use at home, office, gym or carry while traveling.
Its a one touch blender with a single button and one speed only. It includes touch pulse feature for customizable consistency or texture in your drink.
The blender motor is 250 watt which pretty much ok for a mini single serve blender. This one can crush frozen fruits vegetables and ice into the drink. The great thing is the blender can mix hot liquids like soup, coffee, milk, etc. well. The unit can withstand up to 100 degrees of hot foods well.
The size of the blender and the travel bottle is very sleek and compact that can easily store into a corner of your cupboard or in your bag. This 20 oz travel sports bottle comes with a sip spout sealable cover that is BPA free and also dishwasher safe.
- Nice color and structure.
- Lightweight and travel-friendly.
- You can blend hot and cold liquid in it.
- Stainless steel sharp blades.
- Makes perfect drinks with a silky smooth consistency.
Features we don’t like
- Has single speed only.
- Heat up easily
What to Look for in an Affordable Blender for Smoothie
Search for some essential elements like these listed below during shop for a quality smoothie blender.
- The quantity of the container: Now you know you have the option to choose a single cup or multiple cup blender. Singel cup blenders are better for one or two servings depending on the capacity. If you are just by yourself, you can go for a travel-size sports bottle blender which can serve a minimum of 2 cups of smoothies. If you need to make different types of smoothie in the morning like before you start the day, after a workout, etc. then go for a blender that has two-three cups with lids.
- Power: for making smoothies with simple yogurt, veggies, and fruits the power could be minimum 250. If you often add, seeds, nuts, kale, protein powder then go for higher power. For multiple tasks having little high energy is a good idea.
- Food grade plastic: thus your blender needs to deal with different types of foods (sweet, fiber, acidic) it needs to be safe. Look for those blender cups with BPA free tagging or state about food grade plastics.
- Other features: timer, auto shut down on excessive heat, preset programs, etc. are useful features for more convenient use. But they might make the price higher as well.
Blenders are not meant to be expensive. There are many blenders for smoothies that you can buy easily. It could be an excellent investment for your health-conscious life. All kind of smoothie blenders likes, single serve, family serving (3-4 cups) blenders is found at a reasonable price point. We tried to put together all types of blender that one can look for. So, take one more look and select your top cheap blender for smoothies today.
Rita C. Donnell (Jennifer) has spent the last 26 years studying and practicing nutrition science. She has used a larger part of this time in improving people’s livelihoods. She has done so by coming up with unquestionable ideas on how to tackle food problems in her community. Readmore