Perhaps, there is no versatile vegetable as cauliflower. Thanks to its versatility, many people experiment with it by turning it into various delicacies. I am not going to be left behind in this experience. With the best food processor for cauliflower rice, I am sure I will entertain my visitors. You too can!
To prepare a nice meal, nowadays, you not only need the best ingredients, well- structured instructions on how to prepare the meal, but also an affordable cauliflower food processor. With the latter, you are sure to convince your family and friends to stay a while longer on the dinner table.
Best Food Processor for Cauliflower Rice At A Glance
Even if you have invested in a high quality food processor for making cauliflower rice and meat, without the in-depth knowledge of making a versatile meal, it is to no avail. In this write-up, I would love to show you different ways of preparing cauliflower rice and meat using a portable electric food processor for cauliflower rice.
I will also share with you four unique ways you can prepare tasty cauliflower rice hustle-free. These 4 ways are made even simpler if you use the best food processor for cauliflower rice, without which, cooking becomes rather cumbersome.
Besides, you will also get to know some of the cheap food processors for cauliflower rice and meat in the market. At last, I will address a few FAQs about cauliflower that many people ask each day.
Let’s now start with knowing some of the affordable food processors for making cauliflower rice in the market, then we will move to four quick ways of preparing cauliflower rice.
Best Food Processor for Cauliflower Rice Reviewed For This Year.
Here we research different food processor for making cauliflower rice and meat. At the end of the research, I finalize six food processor those will work excellent for this purpose. Let’s see
1. KitchenAid (KFP1133CU) 11 Cup Food Processor
Cauliflower rice is a great way to eat healthily. KitchenAid Food Processor is among the best food processor for cauliflower rice. With its ExactSlice technology, you are assured of attaining perfect and even-cut cauliflower florets. The 1-cup work bowl ensures that you can prepare a large portion of cauliflower rice at once. There is no need to stop and refill the processor. It will shred, slice and chop with ease guaranteeing you of perfectly done florets.
|Height||10.17 x 10.04 x 16 inches|
|Best Sellers Rank||#163,131 in Kitchen & Dining|
|Date First Available||July 25, 2014|
• ExactSlice technology that involves an externally adjustable lever. The levers adjust the thickness from thin to thin using one slide of the lever.
• There-in-one extra-large feed chute. Allows in large food items such as whole cauliflower florets.
• The ultra-tight seal ensures that leaking is prevented.
• Pulse, high and low settings buttons.
• Features an 11-cup work bowl.
• It comes with a one-year warranty.
• It has a slicing disc, multipurpose blade, dough blade and a reversible shredding disc.
What we like:
- Best food processor for meat thanks to the strong sharp blades.
- A cheap food processor for cauliflower rice. It comes with a large 3-in-1 feed tube that can accommodate whole florets.
- It is easy to use.
- Leakage is prevented by the ultra-tight seal. No need to worry about messy kitchen tops.
What we don’t like:
- The rubber seal around the lid may get loose causing leakages.
- It can be hard to clean
2. Hamilton Beach Food Processor & Vegetable Chopper for Slicing
This black vegetable chopper and slicer is an affordable cauliflower food processor. If you are in search of a food processor for making cauliflower rice, then Hamilton Beach food processor is the best choice. It reduces the food preparation time with its powerful motor and sharp blade. The processor is able to slice, chop, shred and puree within a few seconds. It is an ultimate choice for large family meal preparation as well as small meal prep.
|Height||8.4 x 10.71 x 15.57 inches|
|Best Sellers Rank||#2,181 in Kitchen & Dining|
|Date First Available||November 22, 2010|
• Two speeds pulse control settings.
• The slicing and shredding disc together with the chopping blade are all made of stainless steel.
• Features a powerful 450W motor.
• Large feed chute that can fit whole veggies.
• Lid, bowl, and blades are all dishwasher safe.
• It comes with a lid that flips over for compact storage.
• An 8 cup BPA free work bowl.
What we like:
- Less time is required to pre-cut the ingredients as the feed chute is large enough to accommodate whole vegetables.
- The 8-cup bowl is perfect for large meals preparation.
- Versatile. It can be used as a vegetable chopper and a food chopper.
- Easy to clean and store
- A high quality powerful motor that can handle most chopping and mixing tasks.
What we don’t like:
- Food can overflow as it does not have a seal system.
- The blade can get easily damaged when subjected to heavy tasks.
3. KitchenAid 7 Cup Food Processor (KFP0711CU)
A high-quality food processor for making cauliflower and meat is a great kitchen investment. KitchenAid 7-cup food processor (KFP0711CU) will not only save the food preparation time, but it will also produce food that is presentable and appetizing. This durable and powerful processor comes with a pusher that ensures you get continuous food processing. Its two-in-one feed chute is also versatile for large and small meal preparation options.
|Height||19.5 x 10.5 x 9.5 inches|
|Best Sellers Rank||#115,075 in Kitchen & Dining|
|Date First Available||May 8, 2015|
• A 7-cup food processor that is ideal for most home food preparation needs.
• Suitable for mixing, chopping, slicing, and shredding.
• It has high, low, on, off and pulse settings.
• Two-in-one feed tube that has a narrow opening for small items such as thin carrots and a wide mouth for whole and large vegetables.
• Food pusher that guides the food towards the blades.
• UltraTight seal technology locks the system to prevent leaks.
• Comes with a one-year replacement warranty.
What we like:
- The UltraTight technology prevents leaks and messes in the kitchen.
- Continuous uninterrupted processing saves time thanks to the food pusher.
- Easy to operate on, off, high, low and pulse settings.
- Easy to assemble.
- Made of high quality and durable materials.
What we don’t like:
- It is noisy when in use.
4. Cuisinart (FP-8SV) Elemental 8 Cup Food Processor
This power workhorse is the best affordable food processor for cutting meat. With its powerful brushed stainless steel blades, it cuts meat according to your desired slices. Cleaning up after use is easy as all removable parts are all dishwasher safe. Cuisinart is also known as the maker of quality appliances that do not compromise on that convenience or power.
|Height||7.6 x 9.58 x 15.19 inches|
|Best Sellers Rank||#3,406 in Kitchen & Dining|
|Date First Available||June 27, 2014|
- An 8-cup work bowl.
- Powerful 550W motor.
- A wide feed tube that has a supreme feed tube.
- Quality blades made of stainless steel. It has reversible shredding discs.
- The heavy-duty base that keeps the food processor stable.
- High, low, off and pulse convenient controls.
- Seal Tight Advantage technology, which locks the blade and bowl in place.
- Three-year warranty.
- Features pulse controls and a touchpad.
- Comes with seven food prep options that include chopping, shredding, pureeing, slicing, dicing, kneading as well as emulsifying.
What we like:
- The heavy-duty base keeps the food processor stable. No need to hold it down when in use.
- Easy to use pulse controls.
- Quality blades that are able to do various functions without breaking.
- Safe to use.
- Supreme wide feed tube that accommodates large foods such as whole cheese and tomatoes.
- The low noise level when in use.
- Seal Tight Advantage technology prevents leaks.
What we don’t like:
- Some users may find it hard to attach all the parts.
- It does not come with a storage box to house and store all the removable parts
5. EKICH Multipurpose Food Chopper
To make cauliflower rice, you need to cut the florets into small pieces. This can be done using graters and knives. However, with the help of a portable electric food processor for cauliflower rice, you can make the rice from anywhere within a short time. EKICH Multipurpose Food Chopper has a 16-ounce capacity that can make some cauliflower rice for two within a few minutes. The 400W powerful motor works and pulses quietly.
|Height||10.6 x 4.5 x 4.5 inches|
|Best Sellers Rank||#260,066 in Kitchen & Dining|
|Date First Available||December 20, 2018|
• Powerful 400W motor with an overheating protection device.
• Features a four-staggered S-blade. The stainless steel, sharp titanium plated blade is able to chop vegetables, meat, fruits, crushed ice cubes, baby food, and meat.
• Beautiful design that is compact and simple.
• Non-slip rubber ring.
• It has a 2-cup capacity.
• All removable parts are dishwasher safe.
What we like:
Easy to clean parts.
The powerful motor pulses and works quietly. No noise disturbance.
Compact and simple design that fits on most kitchen countertops.
Rubber ring prevents the food chopper from falling.
Convenient and easy to use.
Ensures safety when using.
What we don’t like:
- The plastic work bowl breaks easily when subjected to heavy processing.
6. Homeleader Electric Food Chopper
Making cauliflower rice requires an efficient food chopper that can be able to accommodate a large portion of vegetables. With Homeleader electric food chopper, you get a 1.2L bowl capacity that can make sumptuous, healthy cauliflower rice for your family. It comes with four sharp blades and a 300W motor that chops cauliflower florets to fine rice within seconds.
|Height||7.5 x 5 x 9.7 inches|
|Best Sellers Rank||#9,309 in Kitchen & Dining|
|Date First Available||December 21, 2017|
• It has a 4D glass bowl with 1.2L capacity.
• Features two handles on the bowl for easy carrying.
• Silica gel sealing
• Non-slip rubber ring ensures stable operation.
• Four stainless steel blades.
• One-year warranty.
What we like:
- Easy to clean parts.
- The powerful motor pulses and works quietly. No noise disturbance.
- Compact and simple design that fits on most kitchen countertops.
- Rubber ring prevents the food chopper from falling.
- Convenient and easy to use.
- Ensures safety when using.
What we don’t like:
- Pricey compared to its competitors.
Ways Of Making Cauliflower Rice
With one major ingredient, cauliflower you can make a nice side dish delicacy that is friendly to vegans because it is gluten-free. The best bit of this preparation is that it will only take you a maximum of 5 minutes. For this to happen though, you must have the help of the best food processor for cauliflower rice.
PS. Cauliflower rice is categorized under side dishes and it is 100% gluten-free thus friendly to vegans. You can eat rice raw, simmered, sautéed, frozen, or even steamed.
Remember too that if you develop a tendency of adding a little cauliflower rice to your meals on a regular basis, you will be adding Vitamin C, fiber, and Vitamin K. These are rare but essential nutrients in any serving.
Now that you know what cauliflower rice means to you, your family and friends, how will you prepare it? With a genuine food processor for making cauliflower rice, here are four main ways to make your family a healthy gluten-free meal:
Use a Food Processor
The number one way to prepare cauliflower rice is by using the best food processor for cauliflower rice. To do this, you need to ensure the cauliflower is cut into very small pieces, preferably 1 or 2-inch florets. In most cases, I believe 4 to 5 cups of nicely-cut florets are enough although you can add according to the number of members.
Pour these ingredients into a portable electric food processor for making cauliflower rice. You will need to press on the ‘Pulse’ button several until the florets are nicely-done.
PS. If you cut large florets, it will take longer for the food processor to crush them.
Use A Blender
A high-speed blender can also be a useful kitchen tool when you want to make cauliflower rice. In fact, there is no big difference between how the best food processor for cauliflower rice and a blender works in terms of making the delicacy. The only two things you must ensure are:
- You create small florets (perhaps 1-2 inches).
- Use a powerful blender.
To ensure you have good results, pour the florets into the blender, power it on and monitor as it crushes them into tiny pieces. A high-speed kitchen blender will equally give you the best results.
You can use a hand-held crater to make small pieces of cauliflower rice. Simply, you need to ensure your Microplane grater or box grater has medium-sized holes.
With the above specifications, you need to push the florets back and forth the grater until you attain your preferred size.
PS. With a grater, the secret is the larger the florets, the easier the grating.
Chop the Cauliflower
The cauliflower existed long before the birth of the modern best food processor for cauliflower rice or even the knife. People used to prepare it anyway. But, after the invention of a chef knife, it became easy to shape the cauliflower into small suitable sizes.
To use a chef’s knife properly, you first have to empty the steam by removing the florets. Secondly, mince them into very tiny pieces. I know it is quite a hustle to ensure you mince the florets into the size of rice grains. Nonetheless, knowing that our great grandparents used to do this every time they wanted to prepare cauliflower rice encourages us.
PS. It is hectic to chop a cauliflower but it is the most inexpensive method out there.
Instructions for Preparing Simple Cauliflower Rice
If you have a high-quality food processor for making cauliflower rice and meat, you are in a better position of preparing a nice delicacy. Remember, a portable electric food processor for cauliflower rice has extremely sharp blades. The interesting part is that these blades are removable.
Here are simple and quick directions on how to prepare your cauliflower rice:
- After making the right size of florets, add to the nuts, appropriate fruits, herbs, and seeds. Pour them into the food processor but make sure you do not fill the bowl to the brim. It is advisable to give the bowl an allowance. Without the allowance, the ingredients will spill off once you press the on button.
- Put the lid on top of the best food processor for cauliflower rice and ensure it is closed tightly.
- Using the ON/OFF, and the PULSE prompts, ensure your florets and its accompanying ingredients grind, chop and grate to your preferred size. Some people remove and return the power cord several when using a portable food processor for cauliflower rice. You can use the PULSE button, one of the important features of the best food processor for cauliflower rice, as many times as you wish until you attain desired results.
- For a bigger and better batch, transfer the contents into a large bowl. You can now serve your cauliflower rice with meat, whether steamed, cold, sautéed, simmered or freeze it for the future.
- Lastly, disassemble the blades, wash them in a dishwasher and let them dry before you reassemble them for the next task.
The above cauliflower preparation guide is not cast on stone. You can adopt any method as long as you attain the best delicacy.
According to the cauliflower calories diet of 2000, the above preparation has the following nutritional facts:
- Saturated fats 1g = 5%.
- Monounsaturated fats 3g.
- Potassium 166mg = 5%.
- Sodium 198mg = 8%.
- Sugars 2g.
- Calcium 2%.
- Vitamin C 87%.
- Iron 2%.
- Carbohydrates 5g = 2%.
- Protein 2g = 4%.
- Dietary fiber 3g = 12%.
- Fats 7g = 11%.
You can also simplify the above as:
- Sugar: 2.4g.
- Fat: 0.1g.
- Carbohydrates: 5.3g.
- Sodium: 30mg.
- Calories: 25.
- Protein: 2g.
- Fiber: 2.5g.
Frequently Ask and Question ( FQQ)
Q. Can cauliflower rice help you lose weight?
A. Yes! Cauliflower is one of the few vegetables that are known to have several properties that are responsible for weight loss. Each cup has 25 calories thus; you can eat as much as you want without adding weight.
Q. Can you use a blender instead of a blender to prepare cauliflower rice?
A. Yes, even without the best food processor for cauliflower rice, you can use a high-powered blender to prepare cauliflower rice.
Q. What happens if you eat too much cauliflower?
A. While it is not automatic, eating too much cauliflower may result into bloating and flatulence. In many cases, the two unwanted conditions come after eating large amounts of foods that contain high levels of fiber.
Following the thorough scrutiny of what cauliflower rice is, how to make it with the help of the best food processor for cauliflower rice, you have every reason to make it a routine of add this vegan gluten-free diet to your meals. As you do, you will cut unnecessary weight thus live a healthy life. Nevertheless, to ensure you prepare your cauliflower rice and meat quickly, you must invest in a quality food processor for cauliflower meat and rice today.
Rita C. Donnell (Jennifer) has spent the last 26 years studying and practicing nutrition science. She has used a larger part of this time in improving people’s livelihoods. She has done so by coming up with unquestionable ideas on how to tackle food problems in her community. Readmore