As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Are you seeking Christmas Treats Recipes Easy to make this holiday period? This recipes addition to any Christmas cookie tray. This recipe comes from an old “Family Cookbook”. In this recipes I try to show step by step all technique. The ida is very old but nice. You can make a new idea mixed with the old idea. I think this will give a different look to your passion.
One the other hand to make more funny your holidays you can take a recipes book from amazon herer.
Ingredients: Christmas Treats Recipes Easy
- ½ cup butter, melted
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup coconut
- 1 cup chocolate chips (or ½ butterscotch chips and ½ chocolate)
- 1 cup chopped nuts (pecans, walnuts)
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- Pour the melted butter into the bottom of a 9”x9” baking pan.
- Cover butter with the graham cracker crumbs.
- Sprinkle the chips, nuts and coconut evenly over the crumbs.
- Spread the condensed milk on top.
- Bake at 325F for 22-25 minutes.
Butter Tart Slice
These squares taste just like traditional butter tarts. This recipe is from “The Best of Bridge:” cookbook.
- 1 cup butter
- 2 cups flour
- ¼ cup sugar
- Pinch of salt
- ¼ cup butter
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- ¾ cup coconut
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup raisins
- 1 cut chopped pecans (optional)
- For the crust: Cut butter into the flour, sugar and salt until crumbly and press into a 9″x13″ ungreased pan.
- Melt butter.
- Add eggs and remaining ingredients.
- Mix well and pour over the crust.
- Bake at 350F for 35 minutes.
Rita C. Donnell (Jennifer) has spent the last 26 years studying and practicing nutrition science. She has used a larger part of this time in improving people’s livelihoods. She has done so by coming up with unquestionable ideas on how to tackle food problems in her community. Readmore