Let’s face it; you never get the perfect frothy buttery coffee unless you made it in the blender for bulletproof coffee. No matter how hard you try to make the bulletproof coffee by hand, most of the time you end up with an oily little bit foamy coffee that doesn’t test that “kicking.” Unless you are a professional has time and energy to make this hassles every morning with whisk or spoon. You must need a good blender for creating this new SENSATION of coffee. Bulletproof coffee without a blender is likely hard to make it. Lets now we try to analyses best blender for bulletproof coffee step by step.
Table Of Contents
- 1 What to Look for in a Bulletproof Coffee Blender?
- 2 Blender for Best Bulletproof Coffee And How You Can Workaround It.
- 3 Look How to Make Bulletproof Coffee Easily!
- 4 Bulletproof Coffee Vs Organic Coffee, Which is Which?
- 5 Benefits of Bulletproof Coffee
- 6 Other benefits of bulletproof coffee include:
- 7 Factors To Consider When Buying The Best Blender For Bulletproof Coffee
- 8 Conclusion
What to Look for in a Bulletproof Coffee Blender?
While making coffee or other hot drinks, there are some specific things that you should count. So, look at these points given below to understand what your blender for bulletproof coffee would be.
- Look for a high-quality jar. Always get the thicker plastic or glass materials that have high heat tolerance. You are going to blend hot liquid and fat inside the container. So, that has to be good enough to handle fat and heat thoroughly. Cheap/thin plastics usually crack when coming into excessive heat either immediately or after sometimes. So, even you need to invest bit more money do it.
- Get a straight blender. Don’t get an upside-down blender for blending hot liquids. Upside down blenders like Nutribullets is terrible at handling steamy hot liquids. Thus the drink made more steam and air pressure which could blast in no time.
- The lid that could be uncovered slightly. There is some blender lid that has spreadable cap middle of it. The lid is cover one time, but you can add more ingredients during blending without stop it or remove. This kind of caps is useful for lessening air pressure and manage to blend safely.
Blender for Best Bulletproof Coffee And How You Can Workaround It.
We have spent 200+ hours on researching on some popular yet useful mixer that is good for this particular coffee. And finally, we have succeeded to finalize these ‘Lucky 7’. During our research, we paid attention to some underlying factors that make the bulletproof coffee and other drink delicious. Such as speed, heat tolerance of a blender, lids, and so on. So the mixer you got here will be the perfect one for this job. But yes, we cared about other stuff that is important for preparing other meals and drinks. So here are the reviews of 7 best blenders for bulletproof coffee that you could buy.
Look How to Make Bulletproof Coffee Easily!
Here is another best blender that can make a huge amount of drinks within a few mins. The Blendtec Total Classic Original Blender is a real option for creating a large portion of drinks and meals. It has 75 oz jar which can hold 32 oz liquid. So literally you can make four cups of bulletproof coffee with the blender at a time. The construction of the blender is really strong and thick.
The bled it has got 10 times stronger than other mixers that they claimed. But we don’t find it good at mixing fruits peels that well. So your smoothie becomes slightly chunky than the Vitamix that we earlier reviewed. The blender has some pre-programmed buttons and manual speed control. So you could use them for various drinks and meal preparations. The single touch pre-programmed cycle is a handy and quick option for making hot coffee, soup, dip, or even ice cream. Thanks to its 1560 watts motor that makes it all possible in seconds.
- Make a large quantity of meals or drinks.
- The power cord is very sturdy and withstands all twisting, heat, and pressure.
- The cycle buttons are great for making sure things like ice cream, smoothies, batter, etc.
- Suitable for heating your soup too.
- High heat resistance of the pitcher that measurement marking also.
- Good for making fresh juices.
- It comes with eight years of warranty.
What we don’t like
- The motor is noisy.
- Not good with blending fruit peels.
The Vitamix 5200 Blender is made for those who want all and everything from a blender. It has 64 oz measurement marking pitcher that can hold up lots of ingredients at a time. So if you need to make coffee for 2-3 people, often this is the perfect option for use. Also, it gives much room to steam that produced later because of blending. Its unique aircraft-grade steel blades, high torque motor makes the immense storm inside the pitcher that creates mostly foamy bullet-proof coffee ever. Not only the coffee you can make your protein shakes, smoothies and hot soups in it whenever you want. If you want a long time partner for your drinks and making other stuff than Vitamix 5200 is a perfect option to consider.
- The container is made of BPA free polycarbonate, and it’s shatterproof.
- Suitable for handling steaming hot to frozen any food.
- Ideal for preparing a medium to large batches or meals.
- Usually, the motor doesn’t get hotter during long-term usage.
- Easy self-cleaning system.
- It comes with 7 years of warranty.
What we don’t like
- The motor is noisy.
- Expensive and there are no other containers for additional usage.
3. Magimix 11610 Le Blender
Blender is an efficient blending system that gives you ultra-fine butter-coffee every time. It makes veloute soups, smoothies, pancake batter, milkshakes, and dessert items pretty well. The blender has got 600 watts motor with four pre-programmed settings. With the pre-set program you make soups, smoothies, ice cream, frozen dessert pretty well. Thanks to its manual speed setting and pulse mode, you can prepare any drink with the desired consistency. The blender even has a paddle to help fold the ingredients. The voltage of the blender is 230-240v. Even it’s so powerful it makes a shallow sound while on. The capacity of the blender is 18 oz. You can make minimum of 4-5 cups of coffee one at a time in this blender. This blender could be disassembled fully so that you can wash it thoroughly. Also, it has a self-cleaning mode that makes the cleaning process more manageable.
- Strong, powerful motor.
- Easy to clean and completely detachable all the parts.
- Blends frozen items very well.
- Four different variable speed settings.
What we don’t like
- The glass beaker is ok but it’s heavy and easy to drop and crack.
- There is no container or parts that come with the blender; you need to buy other accessories separately.
Check Price on Amazon
We all know more or less Ninja Blenders. This blender is very popular among personal and commercial usage. This 72 oz blender gives outstanding performance with its 1000 watt motor power. The mixer has 6 assembly that gives your perfect frothy butter coffee or bulletproof coffee every time. You can make 4-6 cups of coffee in this blender at a time. The blender offers total crushing technology with this power and blade combo that pulverizes and crush through ices, fresh/frozen fruits, vegetable, grain, etc. its ideal for making a smoothie with whole fruits, greens, and smoothies. Also, you can make bread pizza or bread dough in it. The controlling unit of Ninja blender is pretty simple and basic. It has power, pulse buttons including other three-speed switches. The speed button is limited to low, medium, and high. There is no preset program for drink or dip in this unit.
- Locks into the base securely with a “click” sound.
- The blender blends are very sharp and stay sharp for a long time.
- It comes with lids that lock open to adding in the middle of blending.
- Powerful blender motor that ideal for all kinds of ingredients.
- Ideal for crushing ice as snow.
- Included pouring mouth on the lid.
What we don’t like
- The blades need extra cautions to clean either end up cutting your finger.
- Some complain about the jar cracks after sometimes due to heavy usage.
The Hamilton Beach 58148A Power Elite Multi-Function Blender is an unbeatable blend especially for single for its price. What will you say about when you would know a 700-watt blender could cost only 30 dollars? Well this blender not only has a powerful motor, but it also has 12 different blending function that includes chopping, blending, grinding, dicing, puree and other. You can make ice drinks, milkshakes, smoothie, salsa and so on. It includes a pulse button as well. The blender comes with a 40 oz glass jar and a grinding container. Both of them are dishwasher safe including the bled. The jar and blade quality is impressive but the glass jar is slightly heavy for quick movement. You need to extra careful on that. The plastic lid of the pitcher has a hinged cap for easy pouring. Another good thing about the blender is the power cord of it fits into the bottom of the base. The mixer is convenient and safe for daily usage.
- 12 different pre-set functions for drinks, chop, blend, crush items, and so on.
- Unique pouring mouth for convenient usage.
- Make delicious creamy coffee.
- Meager price.
- It comes with three years of warranty.
What we don’t like
- The glass jar needs to use very rarely because it’s heavy and also can slip from hand.
The hand blender is the most versatile option as a blender. You don’t need a kitchen blender to do all the stuff. That is why we select two hand mixers that can make creamy bulletproof coffee. The KitchenAid KHB1231WH 2-Speed Hand Blender is an efficient, affordable option for any homemaker. It comes with stainless steel S-shaped fixed blade with a non-slip comfort grip handle. Also, the blender includes a container with a lid. The grinding pot can hold 700 ml of liquid at a time. But you can use it in your coffee mug, measuring cup as well. The blade head is fixed so its a hassle to clean inside. You need to be careful while washing it. The good news is the container and lid is dishwasher safe. So you are safe from this to clean by hand. The blender is quite long even when its detach from the arm its 8 inches. Sometimes the length is good for deep pots sometimes not. If you often use a hand blender for different kinds of pots then it will handy. The mixer comes with one year of warranty.
- Good for blending hot liquids like soup, puree, and coffee.
- The handle grip is comfortable to use.
- Comes with a 3 cup BPA free blending container for convenient use.
- Two different seeds for crush, blend, or puree with ease.
- It comes with so many amazing colors including, white, lavender, cranberry, green apple, empire red, etc.
What we don’t like
- The blender is slightly heavier and tall.
- The blade is tricky to clean. Thus it does not seem detachable.
If you want a blender only for froth the milk or blend your drink nothing else, then there you have it. The PowerLix Milk Frother Handheld Battery Operated Electric Foam Maker. First thing first. It makes perfect cream or foam in your drink. The froth is good as close to a professional espresso maker. Within 15 sec, it makes the foam in one cup of hot milk. We tried cold milk out of the freezer, and the blender works for that one too. Not only the bulletproof coffee, but the blender is also an excellent choice for your latte, milkshake, mocha, etc. the mixer has strong, the food-safe material in the wand and the circle whisk. These duos don’t get rust or break over time of use. The design of the blender is convenient also. The non-slip grip, placing of the power button is ideal for convenient use any time of the day.
- Makes excellent froth with cold or hot milk.
- Complete its work within a short time.
- The power switch is just underneath the thumb.
- Comfortable non-slip grip.
- Reasonable price.
What we don’t like
- Less durable.
- The wand could be slightly longer.
Bulletproof Coffee Vs Organic Coffee, Which is Which?
Many people find it difficult to decide which of the two types of coffees they should take. I’m sure you too have this challenge. Should you prefer bulletproof coffee to organic coffee? Which of the two should you choose? This part will not dictate you to make a decision. Instead, it will help you make the most prudent decision. Let’s look at some of the similarities and differences alike.
First, it is a good thing to understand that bulletproof coffee is not certified organic coffee. So, do not confuse!
However, the plain truth is that the quality of most bulletproof coffees in the market is far much better than the so-called organic coffee.
Quality, cost, and those who involve themselves in the business are the reasons why you might not find the best quality bulletproof coffee. Nonetheless, if you get a chance, grab a cup of the hot, creamy, and frothy bulletproof coffee.
Benefits of Bulletproof Coffee
Although bulletproof coffee is under the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) investigation, it is important to mention that preliminary tests show there are benefits.
Coffee, butter, and oil make the basic and preferably the only essentials in bulletproof coffee. These ingredients make the sweetest cup of blended bulletproof coffee everyone is craving for.
For now, bulletproof coffee promoters cite the following three main benefits namely:
- It allows you to have and maintain high energy levels throughout the better part of the morning, stretching to the afternoon.
- Quality bulletproof coffee prevents hunger. Come to think of it, what are the basic ingredients of bulletproof coffee? Are they not coffee, butter, and a good amount of fats? The latter two are powerful ingredients that enable one to stay healthy and energetic the whole day. Perhaps, you have noticed that when you take a cup of nicely brewed coffee, you will spend the whole day without feeling hungry. This is what I am talking about.
- Bulletproof coffee improves your mental focus. Who can deny this conventional fact? Doctors, soldiers, security guards, and all those who work on night shifts know this secret. To stay alert, this class of people knows they need coffee. Bulletproof coffee goes a long way in ensuring these individuals stay as alert as possible.
Other benefits of bulletproof coffee include:
- Reduction and prevention of Type 2 Diabetes.
- Weight lose.
- Reduction of several types of cancers.
- Prevention of heart diseases.
- Reduction and prevention of Parkinson’s disease.
The U.S Department of Agriculture says a tablespoonful of any saturated butter has over 7 grams of butter. This butter is saturated.
If we take that finding seriously, then there is reason to worry. Here is the verdict according to the body:
- Each cup of pure bulletproof coffee contains 2 tablespoonfuls of butter. In essence, that means over 14 grams of fatty acids that are saturated. The 14 grams of fatty acids mentioned above are likely to increase the level of cholesterol in your body. With these vast grams of fatty acids, which translate to higher cholesterol levels, the increase of heart attacks and a stroke are inevitable.
- Perhaps, the worst thing you should worry about in bulletproof coffee is the unbalanced essential nutrients. Research indicates that you cannot find Vitamins, sufficient carbohydrates, fiber, and proteins in a cup of bulletproof coffee. Lack of these essential nutrients makes a bulletproof coffee miss a mark in society.
Factors To Consider When Buying The Best Blender For Bulletproof Coffee
You do not just need any coffee blender. If you want to enjoy hot, creamy and high-quality coffee, you need to shop for the best blender for bulletproof coffee. It is not going to be an easy task. For many people, the search is likely to take them months, even years before they grab a good blender for bulletproof coffee.
While you need to consider dozens of things when buying other kitchen appliances, you do not need to do the same when buying a quality blender for bulletproof coffee. You actually need to make sure you know a few yet important things. Let’s look at each factor in detail.
A top-rated blender for bulletproof coffee should be exceptionally good. Here is where I have personally seen many people make a huge mistake. The reason, “As long as it is made of glass, I will not look for any other.” That is not a thing.
Well, most blenders for bulletproof coffee are made of glass. But the question is, what kind of glass? Have you tested the quality of the glass?
Considering the time involved in preparing quality bulletproof coffee, you cannot just buy any blender because it is made of glass. A quality blender for bulletproof coffee should be made of an extremely good glass.
Plastic blenders for bulletproof coffee are also good. However, you must also beware that if you go for cheap plastics, your blender won’t last.
Why choose good quality glass or plastic? The answer is simple! Quality material ensures your blender for bulletproof coffee will be able to withstand high levels of heat. Besides, a quality blender material will be able to neutralize coffee fats naturally.
NB. If you settle on cheap plastic blenders for bulletproof coffee, they will start to crack even before they boil your first cup of frothy coffee.
Type of Blender
The type of blender also matters a lot. In this case, I’m talking about how the blender works. For instance, because you are dealing with bulletproof coffee and other extremely hot beverages, I’d rather you completely avoid inversion blenders for bulletproof coffee. Why?
Blenders for bulletproof coffee that take an upside-down position when preparing coffee have their fair share of disadvantages. For instance, these blenders are famed for endless spills when the coffee inside is too hot.
Studies indicate that inversion blenders for bulletproof coffee tend to send the coffee down through the seal when heat builds up inside the blender. If this happens every time a hot liquid is put inside the blender, it is easy for the seal to break loose thus rendering the blender ineffective.
The worst part of the spill is when the coffee gets to the machine’s motor. Once the motor gets in contact with coffee, it may rust, corrode or even cause other serious motor and machine malfunctions. In the end, your blender for bulletproof coffee will not last.
PS. For you to say that you are taking the best bulletproof coffee, you need to brew it to the highest of over 200 degrees Fahrenheit. What does this tell you? You need to look for a quality blender that can withstand excess heat for a longer time.
It may seem a small thing but I tell you it is important. Most top rated blenders for bulletproof coffee are power efficient. But that does not mean all are the same. Some actually consume more than 1000W.
Considering the number of minutes even hours the blender is going to sit on the oven or connected to power, the issue of power consumption should be a big thing to you.
A quality blender for bulletproof coffee should not be the biggest power consumer in your house. On the contrary! In fact, it should be among the machines that consume less electricity. Generally, finding a blender whose power input ranges from 350W to 750W is not a bad idea.
You should this point seriously because as I know, coffee is a must in your house every day of the week. I know this because it the same thing in my house too. Therefore, you will need to use the blender most of the time you are in the house.
Let me ask, what does it help if you have kitchenware that does not have a warranty? We also should not talk about just a warranty but a good warranty.
For you to be on the safe side, you need to purchase a bulletproof coffee blender that has a generous warranty. There is a lot of sense in this. In fact, a warranty is a show of commitment from the manufacturer that they are ready to be held accountable in the event their product develops a malfunction.
Having a warranty that spreads a few years is a sure way of ensuring you can get your commodity whenever you need it. A few companies out there give their customers a liberal number of years and outline many things they are willing to take care of in the event the blender develops a problem.
Good warranties spread from 5 to 10 years. I have seen companies that are willing to take up liability for more than 10 years. Why not take up that advantage if it is offered?
At the end of the discussion, you all get at least a clear idea of what would be a blender for bulletproof coffee. It does not mean to be expensive or only for a single job. A perfect blend could be an excellent investment for all kinds of work. If you choose from one of these, you will get the blender for bulletproof coffee including other items.