Are you a kitchen lover? Do you entertain many visitors at home during weekends or on holidays? Do you own a restaurant? If you answered ‘Yes’ to any of these questions, then you have at one point thought of owning the best commercial food processor. Interestingly, you are not late. It is time you get one for your kitchen chores. So, I present herewith some best commercial food processors just for you. Although you will see the term ‘commercial’ many times on this write-up, you should not be scared. A commercial food processor can be the only tool you need in your home kitchen to end all the current problems.
At a Glance Best Professional Food Processor
I have made a list of the 7 best professional food processors for at a glance view. If you want to know the price for your desired food processor you may go to through link. There has a product price, product reviews, and rating on Amazon. This is just a list. I have reviewed each food processor individually in the product reviews section. Let’s see the list below.
- Braun 12 Cup Food Processor
- Hamilton Beach Professional Food Processor
- KitchenAid Proline White Food processor
- Black+Decker Food Processor
- KitchenAid 16 Cup Food Processor
- Cuisinart 14-Cup Food Processor
- Cuisinart Pro Classic 7 Cup Food Processor
However, it is still reasonable to ask yourself the difference between a commercial food processor and a food chopper. To tip you, these are not different things; they do the same job – chop food. Nonetheless, it is important to know the main differences.
7 Best Commercial Food Processors Reviewed For this Year
This review looks into 7 best commercial food processors that continue to make headlines this year. Grab yourself one from the list below:
A food processor is a great kitchen investment for any commercial enterprise. If you suit your big or small cafe with the best commercial food processor, you will greatly save the time you spend cutting up the ingredients. Braun is among the best professional food processors in the market. What makes this food processor stand out is its 7 attachments blades and a citrus juicer part. Enjoy meals with freshly squeezed citrus juice in no time.
- Up to 900-Watt motor power.
- It has a 12-cup bowl capacity.
- Produces no noise when in use.
- Features a pre-set speed task.
- Dishwasher safe parts.
- It comes with security features that include: the food processor will only start when the lid is in place. The processing bowl perfectly locks on the base motor.
- Suitable for shredding, slicing, whipping, kneading among other functions.
- S-Blade, citrus juicer compartment, and potato latkes blade.
- One-year warranty.
What we like:
• It is easy to assemble.
• Works silently. No noise pollution.
• Low power consumption motor that is efficient.
• It comes in a compact design that is easy to store.
• Cleaning the processor is easy.
What we don’t like:
• The working instructions are not clear.
• Not good at making the dough.
The professional food processor from Hamilton Beach is the ultimate commercial food processor for most busy food sellers. Commercial food reviews have constantly placed this processor among the best in the market.
With its 14-cup work bowl, large portions of food can be processed in one setting. The well thought features such as speed control and settings that have been pre-programmed add to this processor’s convenience.
- It has 5 attachments plus a 14 cup work bowl.
- Three in one big feed tube.
- Leak-free seal on the pour spout.
- Electronic touchpad with two speeds.
- Easy to understand function icons and pulse.
- It comes with a storage box to keep all the accessories safe and at ease of access.
- Bowl, lid, and blades are dishwasher safe.
- Features the easy snap and stack technology.
- A powerful 600 Watt motor.
- Five years limited warranty.
What we like:
• The storage box makes storage easy.
• Easy stack and snap technology reduces twisting, turning and guesswork.
• The three-in-one big feed tube enables the user to load whole vegetables without pre-cutting.
• Leakproof pour spout minimizes messes and food wastage.
• Powerful motor able to withstand heavy commercial food processing.
What we don’t like:
• The motor interlock breaks easily.
• It can be large and bulky for home use.
Many commercial food processors for sale do not fit in the industrial food processors category. The KitchenAid food processor is a 16 cup capacity processor that can be used in an industrial setting. It can be used to knead the dough for bread making. Apart from being able to knead the dough it has the ExactSlice technology that enables it to cut adjustable and precise slices. It also boasts of quality and durability.
- High, low plus pulse control speed options.
- Features a 3-in-1 feed chute.
- It has a pusher that ensures continuous processing.
- Leak-resistant ring on the work bowl.
- Comes with a set of cleaning tool, dicing kit, reversible shredding disc, slicing disc that is adjustable, dough blade, multipurpose blade, spatula, storage case, mini multipurpose blade.
- A 16 cup capacity work bowl.
What we like:
• Saves time, the pusher ensures that processing is continuous and fast.
• Easy to store thanks to the storage case.
• Precise and exact slices.
• It is easy to put together and use.
• Powerful good motor that enables the food processor to handle various heavy tasks.
What we don’t like:
• Very pricey
• The knob is troublesome to turn.
• It can be hard to clean.
The best commercial food processor should be a fast, durable and high capacity food processor. Black+Decker processor has a digital control that adds to its versatile design. It enables you to adjust the slice thickness without the need to take anything apart. With its extra-wide mouth tube, you can load whole fruits and vegetables comfortably.
- Various discs, which include the dicing disc, shredding disc and slicing disc.
- Features the main S-blade, dough blade and the mini S-blade.
- It comes in a black and stainless steel color.
- It has a digital control function.
- A powerful 800W motor.
- Two work bowls. One has an 11 cup capacity while the other has 4 cup capacity.
- Dishwasher safe removable parts.
- A 3-year limited warranty.
- It comes with a storage case. It can be used to store all the removable parts.
- The bowl is BPA free.
What we like:
- Compact easy storage thanks to the storage box.
- The digital controls are easy to use and wipe clean.
- Two work bowls are excellent for various tasks. Large meals can be processed in the larger bowl while the smaller bowl is used for smaller food portions.
- Steady base that stays in place during food processing.
What we don’t like:
- Does not produce evenly sliced vegetables.
- It can be too big and bulky for small kitchens.
KitchenAid (KFP1642) 16-cup food processor is a commercial vegetable chopper that is excellent for commercial-style dicing. Whether you own a big hotel kitchen or a small café, this food processor is a real time saver. The ExactSlice technology is there to ensure that you will get perfect slices for perfect food presentation. Optimized speeds and an external adjusting lever make up the ExactSlice technology system. Its wide feed mouth is also an added time saver advantage to the commercial kitchen.
- A 16-cup work bowl capacity.
- Commercial style hands-free dicing style.
- ExactSlice system that features external levers and optimized speeds.
- Comes with a plastic pusher.
What we like:
- Perfectly equal sized slices.
- The pusher ensures continuous processing
- Easy to clean and use
- Saves preparation time with the dice kit
What we don’t like:
- Upper blade may break with heavy usage.
- Food can get stuck under the blades making cleaning difficult.
Commercial food processors come in handy when large food portions need to be prepared. With the Cuisinart large 14-cup processor, you are assured of performance, quality and style. Pizza doughs will not challenge you anymore as this processor is made to handle all the heavy kneading tasks with ease. It comes with a recipe book that adds to your cooking experience.
- A 14-cup work bowl.
- Powerful 720W motor.
- Large feed chute for loading whole vegetables and fruits.
- Includes 7 food preparation options. It can dice, chop, mix, shred, emulsify, knead, and mix
- Features a single-touch control.
- It is made of BPA free materials.
- Small and large food pushers.
- Comes with a spatula, recipe and instruction booklet.
- Stainless steel durable blades.
What we like:
- Dishwasher safe parts that are easy to clean.
- Powerful motor that can handle heavy tasks such as kneading.
- Large feed tube that cuts on the time that could be used pre-cutting ingredients.
- It is easy to use.
What we don’t like:
- The small parts pose a choking danger to children.
- Blades are not adjustable.
Cuisinart Pro Classic 7 Cup Food Processor (DLC-10SY) is the best commercial food processor that sets the standard with its fast and efficient performance. It is excellent at processing stir-fries, peanut butter from nuts and making that tasty homemade bread dough. Its 7-cup capacity is great for small commercial food businesses such as a coffee house. The small and large food pushers ensure that the processing is continuous.
- Features bonus cover that is flat.
- Stainless steel discs and blades.
- It has a largely fed chute that accommodates whole fruits and vegetables easily.
- A 7 cup bowl.
- Suitable for shredding, pureeing, chopping, slicing, kneading and emulsifying.
- The discs include a dough blade, shredding disc, and slicing disc.
- Its performance is quite. No noise pollution.
- Heavy-duty powerful 600 W motor.
- Pulse control and an on/off button.
- Includes small and large pushers.
- It comes with a spatula and a recipe book.
- Dishwasher safe BPA free parts.
- It has a 5 year limited warranty.
What we like:
- Easy to clean.
- Extra-large feed tube saves the pre-cutting time.
- Pushers ensure there is continuous and fast food processing.
- Powerful motor that is able to handle most heavy tasks effortlessly.
- Versatile design that fits most commercial and home kitchens.
What we don’t like:
- It is a bit expensive.
Difference Between the Commercial Food Processor and a Food Processor.
Many people wonder what the difference is between the best commercial food processor and a food chopper. Considering that there are many professional food choppers for sale, one may get confused about whether to choose a food processor or a food chopper. Both the food chopper and the food processor are able to chop food. However, a few main details differentiate the two kitchen appliances.
A food chopper is smaller compared to a commercial food processor. Most food choppers have the capacity to hold between 1-4 cups of food. Various high-quality food processors for kitchen use can accommodate up to 12 cups of food depending on the model.
The size sets the two appliances apart. While a food chopper comes in a small convenient size that is easy to store, a food processor is considerably large.
Food processors are designed to process different foods in various ways. They thus come with a bigger motor that can power many functions hustle free. A food processor’s food bowl is bigger as compared to a food chopper bowl; they are convenient for small kitchens that have little space.
Price is another difference between a food processor and a food chopper. Food processors tend to be a bit pricey. Although not all food processors are expensive, most of them cost more than an average commercial vegetable chopper. Some food choppers can be expensive depending on their quality and the brand.
What a food processor can do differs significantly from what a food chopper does. Food processors offer more flexibility. A food chopper is mainly used to grind, chop, and mix various food varieties.
On the other hand, a food processor grinds, slices, mixes, grates, and shreds food. It can also blend if it comes with the necessary attachments.
High capacity food processors can be used for heavy tasks such as kneading dough. The dough is used to make braided bread and pizzas in commercial food settings.
Food processors come with various attachments. They feature various blades that have different uses. These blades are mostly detachable and sharp. As a user, you should familiarize yourself with their uses and safety measures to avoid accidents.
The chopper is pretty much of a chopping tool. The blades are mostly not detachable. They serve only a few different purposes when you compare with commercial food processors’ blades.
Now that you know the main differences between a commercial food processor and a food chopper, it is time you go through some of the high-quality commercial food processors in the market.
Look here Commercial Food Processor
How To Clean A Food Processor
Cleaning a food processor is the only way to keep the appliance at its top performance. Many people can confirm that a food processor is real time saver in the kitchen. Cleaning this versatile kitchen tool is not always easy.
To clean the food processor, you need:
- Baking soda.
- Nylon brush.
- Mild dish soap.
Various steps should be followed for an easy and safe cleaning process. Here the few quick steps you must follow to clean your food processor:
Take Apart The Food Processor Parts
The best commercial food processor has various parts. Remove the lid, the pusher unit and then carefully take out the blade. Take the food bowl off the motor as the last option. Tiny food particles get embedded in these areas. You, therefore, need to separate them for thorough cleaning of every part.
Wash The Blade
Take extra caution when cleaning the blade because it is sharp. To keep it sharp, a blade should be washed after every use. Cleaning the blade after every use prevents soaking it in moist conditions for long, which can make it blunt.
Food is also prevented from drying up in the crevices that are under the blade. Dried up food is also hard to clean. Gently scrub the blade with mild dish soap and a cleaning pad. Make sure you dry the blade using a dishtowel before storing it to avoid rusting.
Wash The Other Removable Parts
Let the removable parts soak in water that has mild dishwasher soap. By doing this, cleaning them will be easier. Using warm water and soap gently clean the parts. Avoid any abrasive soaps and washing pads. Most of the food processor removable parts are dishwasher safe. You can also make use of a top rack to ensure they dry properly.
Wipe The Motor/Base
Use a damp washcloth to wipe the motor are. Avoid submerging the motor in water. Submerging it in water or pouring water deliberately on the motor can spoil it. Stubborn stains like tomato juices need mild dish soap to wipe them off. Baking soda is also excellent at removing most kitchen stains.
Dry All The Food Processor Parts And Assemble
Completely dry all the parts before assembling the food processor. Follow the manufacturer’s instructions on putting back the parts. Finally, if you use it on a regular basis you can just place it on the countertop or store it in a safe accessible location for future use.
Tips On Maintaining A Commercial Food Processor
Most commercial food processor reviews do not tell the user how to maintain it. The best professional food processors need maintenance to keep them at their top performance. Industrial food processors handle many tasks in a day thus, learning how to maintain them is paramount.
PS. Properly maintained appliances break down less often and needless repairs.
The following tips will keep your quality food processor in great condition.
Clean The Food Processor Parts
Washing the blades, lid, pushers, bowl scraper, and other attachments regularly ensures that food does not remain embedded in them. Most removable parts are dishwasher safe, thus cleaning is easier.
Always Use The Food Pusher
Use the pusher that comes with the food processor. It is interesting to know that each manufacturer tries to put a durable pusher onto the food processor. If possible, ensure you use the machine’s own pusher. Using hands or other objects is unsafe. It can also cause damage to the food processor unit.
Avoid Overloading The Appliance
It is important to load the right amount of food to the food processor according to its capacity. A small food processor will not be able to handle heavy tasks. This is because its horsepower is designed for simple tasks. Read the manufacturer’s recommended capacity before using the food processor.
Pre-Cut The Ingredients Where Necessary
Cutting the foods into small chunks before feeding them into the food processor ensures consistency. Although some food processors have a wide feed tube it is always good to cut the food into smaller chunks.
Take Care Of The Motor
The motor is the power horse of the machine. Make sure that during cleaning, you do not submerge it in water. Adding food to the processor in small amounts is also a great way to avoid overloading the motor.
Use Mild Soaps And Non-Abrasive Pads To Clean
Using harsh chemicals and abrasive scouring pads to clean the food processor parts will wear them out. Use a nylon scrubber to gently scrub or wipe food particles from the food processor parts during cleaning.
Take The Food Processor For Repair In Case Of Damage
Taking your appliance to a reliable authorized dealer for repairs makes sure that it remains in its top performance. Authorized dealers have more experience in specific brands than dealing with those who masquerade as authorized dealers.
Benefits Of Using A Commercial Food Processor
As technology advances, people look for simpler ways to do everyday tasks. Technology in the food industry has brought forth the commercial food processors. A commercial food processor handles large quantities of food in a business setting. Many industrial food processors can be used for commercial use or home use. The best commercial food processor has various functions and benefits to the user. Some of the benefits include:
Perform Heavy-Duty Tasks
In the kitchen, there are many tasks that require a lot of manpower. These tasks include kneading dough, chopping vegetables, and slicing among other chores. Commercial food processors offer the versatility of handling these and other tasks. Such tasks include chopping, pureeing, dicing and shredding. Workers in commercial food industries can now rest from the tasks. In-home settings, food processors come in handy in performing the tasks above. This makes cooking less tiresome.
Commercial food processors greatly reduce the time needed to pre-cut ingredients. Food preparation processes are done quickly with the aid of these appliances.
Manual food preparation takes a lot of time and in some cases, the food presentation is not consistent. Food processors’ cut ingredients are mostly consistent in shape and size. Restaurants and other commercial enterprises use food processors to prepare food faster thus promoting customers’ satisfaction.
They Are Big
In comparison to blenders and food choppers, food processors have larger bowl capacity. This is a great feature in large family settings and in commercial food production. Large-bowl capacity also promotes time-saving as there is no need of preparing many small bits of food repeatedly.
High-quality commercial food processors are mostly made of quality materials. The quality food processors also come with a given warranty on the whole unit or its parts. This ensures that once you invest in one, you get years of great service. A good quality durable food processor that suits the needs of any kitchen is a great investment.
You now have what you needed to grab the best commercial food processor. The beauty is you can use this important tool at home and in running your restaurant. As you do so, make sure you also learn the tricks of ensuring the commercial food processor you just bought lasts longer. You can do so by cleaning and maintaining it.
Rita C. Donnell (Jennifer) has spent the last 26 years studying and practicing nutrition science. She has used a larger part of this time in improving people’s livelihoods. She has done so by coming up with unquestionable ideas on how to tackle food problems in her community. Readmore